Get your new years eve cruise tickets by calling 1300 721 543 or download the booking form.
New Years Eve Cruise Sydney on Board Magic
NYE Full Cruise Details
Say farewell to 2015 and welcome 2016 in style! Celebrate in Style on a New Years Eve Cruise Sydney Harbour on board the Magic.
Avoid the crowds on-board our luxury catamaran with a perfect view of the spectacular fireworks and magnificent Sydney Harbour. Tickets include scrumptious food, drinks, a DJ and MC.
Celebrating your New Years eve cruise on the Sydney Magic is the most exciting ways to bid good bye to the past 12 months and welcome a brand new year. There is no other way better to celebrate the new year but to celebrate it on one of the most famous Harbour in the world!
If your looking for the perfect Sydney Harbour cruise vessel to celebrate your new years eve cruise on then look not further than the Sydney Magic. Just like the name suggests, your new years eve cruise will welcome the new year with delicious food, great music, dancing and overall a wonderful comfortable boat that feels like Magic!
The Magic offers a fusion of Style & elegance with Sweeping views over 2 levels.
Your New Years Cruise on the Magic will Include:
7:15pm – 1:15am appox
Embarkation and disembarkation
At King Street Wharf 6 Darling Harbour( confirmed)
Package price Includes:
- 6 hours cruising Sydney Harbour
- Cocktail Menu and Food Stations
- Professional DJ
- Prime Position for both 9pm and 12am Fireworks
- Smart casual dress
- Mini spring rolls with sweet and sour sauce (v)
- Garlic prawn twisters with homemade tartare sauce
- Tomato and basil bruschetta (v)
- Assorted homemade quiches
- Thai Fish Cakes
- Gourmet Meat and Chicken Pies
- Japanese Sushi with soy and wasabi
- Beef koftas w cucumber Tatziki raita
- Slow roasted Chicken pieces
- Classic Potato Salad with Bacon, Eggs and Shallots
- Traditional Green Tossed Salad, with a Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Tiger Prawns, Fresh lemon and Mary Rose Mayonnaise
- NZ half shell cooked mussels served with citrus ponzu
- Platters of Natural Shucked Oysters served with Say and Lemon wedges
- Fresh Bread Rolls
- Chef’s selection of petit cakes Choc dip custard eclairs
- Tea and coffee
- 7.15pm Boarding
- 9.00PM Fireworks
- 9:20PM Dancing Begins (estimated time)
- 11.00PM Dessert Served
- 12:00AM Fireworks Menu is subject to change
NYE TICKET PRICE!